Google keyword planner is widely used to validate the existing demand in the online world, specific to Google search engine. Google keyword planner is widely used online sellers, resellers, dropshipper to find the right keywords, including to choose keywords that will be used on your website be it home, product category, product detail or blogpost (article, category).
Recently I found it difficult to teach how to check search volume search for certain search terms using Google Keyword Planner. The difficulty is the new user as if “forced” to put an ad first before using the Google Keyword planner tool.
Where it turns out you can bypass it by selecting the manual transfer method and money transfer. Here is the sequence of steps.
Here is the Proper Way to Use Google Keyword Planner For New Adwords Account
1. Starting from googling: Google Keyword Planner
2. Next email content, website ..
3. Next you have to fill in the requested fields, the contents of origin only everything, vent also be allowed.
4. Next is the payment information, well if you just want to use Google Keyword Planner only (there is no real plan using adwords), then you must:
5. Fill in your address.
6. Change the payment method to money transfer.
Notes: If you really want to use Adwords and install a budget (not just check the search volume) then you can choose the payment method credit card or money transfer as you want.
7. Change how to pay to Manual Payment. (for example if you just want to use Google keyword planner)
8. At the bottom there is an agree with terms checkbox
9. Next transaction command. Press complete.
10. Your AdWords account is already available, click go to your account
11. Now you can use Google Keyword Planner